Department of Mathematics
The Weizmann Institute of Science
Ziskind building, 234 Herzl St.
Rehovot 7610001, Israel
I am a postdoctoral research fellow at the Department of Mathematics at The Weizmann Institute of Science.
My mentors are Professor Maria Gorelik and Professor Anthony Joseph.
My research interests include cluster algebras, representation theory, mathematical physics, combinatorics, and semigroups. For more information, please see my CV and research statement.
Preprints and papers in preparation
- Monomial braidings (with Arkady Berenstein and Jacob Greenstein), in preparation. A preliminary version is here.
- Mutlibraided categories (with Arkady Berenstein and Jacob Greenstein), in preparation.
- $C$-transitive combinatorics (with Ron Adin, Arkady Berenstein, Jacob Greenstein, and Yuval Roichman), in preparation.
- Quiver mutations and Boolean reflection monoids (with Bing Duan and Yan-Feng Luo), arXiv:1711.09995, submitted.
- Cluster algebras and snake modules (with Bing Duan and Yan-Feng Luo), arXiv:1508.03467, submitted.
- Three-term recurrence relations of minimal affinizations of type $G_2$ (with Li Qiao), Journal of Lie Theory 27 (2017), No. 4, 1119--1140.
- Graded limits of minimal affinizations over the quantum loop algebra of type $G_2$ (with Katsuyuki Naoi), Algebras and Representation Theory, 19 (2016), 957--973.
- M-systems and cluster algebras (with Qian-Qian Zhang, Bing Duan, and Yan-Feng Luo), Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2016, no. 14, 4449--4486.
- On the extended T-system of type $C_3$, J. Algebraic Combin. 41 (2015), no. 2, 577--617.
- On the variety generated by all $n$-element semigroups (with Wen Ting Zhang and Yan Feng Luo), Algebra universalis, 73 (2015), 225--248.
- Classification of finitely based words in a class of words over a $3$-letter alphabet (with Yan-Feng Luo), Semigroup Forum, 91 (2015), 200--212.
- The variety generated by all $4$-element monoids is finitely based (with Edmond W. H. Lee), Glasnik Matematicki, 50 (2015), no. 2, 373--396.
- Extended T-system of type $G_2$ (with
Eugene Mukhin), SIGMA 9 (2013), 054, 28 pages.
- XXZ Bethe ansatz equations and spaces of quasi-polynomials (with
Vitaly Tarasov), 2013 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 411 012020 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/411/1/012020.
- On the finite basis problem for certain $2$-limited words (with
Wen Ting Zhang and Yan Feng Luo), Acta Mathematica Sinica, English Series, 29 (2013), 571--590. pdf.
- Hereditarily Finitely Based Semigroups of Triangular Matrices over Finite Fields (with
Wen Ting Zhang and Yan Feng Luo), Semigroup Forum, 86 (2013), 229--261.
- Minimal non-finitely based semigroups (with Edmond W. H. Lee and Wen Ting Zhang), Semigroup Forum, 85 (2012), Issue 3, 577--580.
- On the variety generated by the monoid of triangular $2\times 2$ matrices over the two-element field (with Wen Ting Zhang and Yan Feng Luo), Bull. Aust. Math. Soc. 86 (2012), 64--77.
- On the finite basis problem for the monoids of triangular boolean matrices (with Yan Feng Luo), Algebra Universalis 65 (2011), 353--362. pdf.
- Minimal non-finitely based monoids (with Edmond W. H. Lee), Dissertationes Mathematicae 475 (2011), 65 pp.
- Equational property of certain transformation monoids (with Yan Feng Luo), Int. J. Algebra Comput. 20(6) (2010), 833--845.