Department of computer
and applied mathematics
in Applied Mathematics,
1983-1985 Military service at the IDF.
1985-1988 Phd in Applied Mathematics at CalTech.
(Mathematics and Physics) at the
1992-1999 Senior researcher at Weizmann Institute.
2000-2008 Associate Professor at Weizmann Institute.
2008-present Professor at Weizmann Institute.
2008-present The Estrin family Chair of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics.
2010-2013 Chair of the Moross research school of Mathematics and Computer Science.
2014-2016 Department head.
Editor of SIADS
Advisory board of "Chaos"
Selected Invited Lectures:
on Dynamics in Systems
· "New directions in Dynamics" to be held at the Lorentz Center of Leiden University from 7-11 December 2009.
international conference "Geometry, Dynamics, Integrable
on "Stability and Instability in Mechanical Systems: Recent progress
workshop `KAM Theory and its applications',
· The "Renormalization in Dynamical Systems" workshop, the Erwin Schroedinger International Institute for Mathematical Physics (ESI), Wien, November 2007.
participant, delivering two lectures, at Telluride Summer Workshop on
Complexity of Dynamics and Kinetics in Many Dimensions",
lecture and four tutorials at the IMS program "Dynamical
Chaos and Non-equilibrium Statistical Mechanics: From Rigorous Results
Applications in Nano-systems",
· Workshop on dynamics of structured systems, Oberwolfach, December 2003.
· Frontier of Science and Engineering in the middle east, U.S. National Academy of Sciences, Turkey, September 2003.
· IPAM Program on Symplectic Geometry and Physics, Spring 2003.
The NBDES (North Britain Differential Equations Seminar) lecture series, November 2002, http://www.maths.strath.ac.uk/~caas05/nbdes/