I am a PhD student at the
Weizmann Institute of Science
where I am very fortunate to be advised by
Prof. Moni Naor, and I am currently a part time visiting student at FACT center.
My research interests are in the field of foundations of cryptography and complexity, with a focus on zero-knowledge proofs.
I am a fellow of the Ariane de Rothschild Women Doctoral Program.
I received my MSc from the Department of Computer Science at Bar Ilan University, where I was honored to be under the guidance of Prof. Yehuda Lindell.
- Teacher in Seminar on Zero-Knowledge Proofs, Bar-Ilan University, 2021.
- TA in Discrete Mathematics 2, Bar-Ilan University, 2019-2021.
- TA in Discrete Mathematics 1, Bar-Ilan University, 2019-2021.
- TA in Introduction to Cryptography, Weizmann Institute of Science, 2019/20.
- TA in Introduction to Cryptography, Bar-Ilan University, 2018/9.
I co-organize The Weizmann forum for women in Mathematics and Computer Science. To receive information about our activities, please join our google group.
In addition, I am a member in the Committee for Gender Equality and Advancement of Women in Science at Weizmann Institute of Science.